Made with Moxie: Prefontaine World Tour: Living with Punks

August 9, 2013

Prefontaine World Tour: Living with Punks

When I started reading crafting blogs a few years ago, one of the first I started following was Susan of Living with Punks. She has such a clean design aesthetic. She isn't afraid to use color and have fun with fabrics. I love her floor cushion tutorials and the jelly roll floor pillow is just so awesome. And quite frankly, it was refreshing she was a mother who referred to her children as punks.

”Prefontaine

You know I damn near had a heart attack when my phone went "cha ching" and I got the notification that Susan had bought a copy of my Prefontaine Pattern. Ack! Living with Punks bought *my* pattern! I was like this:

”Excited

Crazy talk! Once I finished up a round of karate kicks and high fives (it's really hard to high five yourself, by the way), I shot Susan an email and asked her to join the World Tour.

To top it all off, Susan has sewn up not one, not two, but THREE pairs of Prefontaine Shorts for the World Tour! Now leave me to my happy dancing and head on over to Living with Punks and see Susan's Prefontaine Shorts. (There are dia de los muertos skulls. And you know how I love skulls!)

”Prefontaine

Don't forget! We've got a double header today with Kat of Sew Chibi!

Want to make Prefontaine Shorts of your own?

Monday, July 29 The Crafty Kitty
Tuesday, July 30 Craftstorming
Wednesday, July 31 Kitschy Coo
Thursday, August 1 Emmyloubeedoo
Friday, August 2 imagine gnats

Monday, August 5 Petit a Petit & Sew Delicious
Tuesday, August 6   Buzzmills
Wednesday, August 7 The Southern Institute
Thursday, August 8 Sew Jereli & Max California
Friday, August 9 Sew Chibi & Living with Punks

”Prefontaine